You are searching about How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone, today we will share with you article about How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone is useful to you.
My Laptop Is Very Slow, Here Is How I Am Going to Increase Its Speed
There is a big difference in the performance of a laptop when it is a brand new machine and a laptop that becomes slow after passage of several days or months. If you are wondering why my laptop is very slow then you can be suffering from the same issue.
What could be the reasons that your laptop has suddenly become slow? If haven’t changed any of its hardware components and the performance is reducing day by day then you can increase laptop speed with the tips given below.
The answers to these questions are simple and based on technical aspects. Fragmentation in disk and registry, too many start up programs, a large number of installed programs and disk space occupied by unnecessary files & stuff leads your laptop to run slow.
When my laptop is very slow I do perform the following things:
Uninstall the Programs You No Longer Need
Having large number of installed programs not only occupies your computer’s disk space but also slows down your laptop. Some of these programs run in the background to perform various tasks without your knowledge. If such tasks are not important for you, then why should you keep these programs?
1. Click Start | Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs, or otherwise, Programs | Uninstall a Program.
3. Select a software program you no longer use and wish to remove from your machine.
4. Click Uninstall or Remove button.
5. Follow the wizard.
6. Do the same Steps 3 to 5 for other unnecessary programs you wish to remove.
Disable Unnecessary Programs from Windows Start up
The term Startup refers to the activity of execution of specific programs whenever you start your computer. These programs run without your confirmation every time you start your computer. A large number of programs running in the background make your laptop slow. Some of them may use high resources.
1. Download, install and run a System Cleaner and PC Optimizer utility from the internet.
2. Click Manage Startups, and disable the programs you wish to remove from Windows start up items list.
Download & Install Latest Updates, Patches
1. It is a very good idea to regularly install new updates and patches for your operating system and the installed programs. Updates and patches include performance improvements. To do so, click Start | All Programs | Windows Update.
Install More RAM and a Graphics Card
Installing more RAM and a Graphics Card will help boost the performance of your laptop. If you think that my laptop is very slow and you are into gaming then you should consider this suggestion.
Defrag the Windows Registry
Windows Registry is the database of user settings, information about software and hardware components on your computer.
Your operating system and the installed software regularly access the registry, and thus, the registry gets fragmented. The registry fragmentation causes a delay in retrieving and storing information in the registry for the dependent programs and processes. Thus, your laptop runs slow.
Defrag the Disk Drives
As like the registry fragmentation, your disk drives get fragmented due to continuous access to the stored files and folders. When you delete the existing files, or copy files to your hard disk, it leads to fragmentation on the hard disk.
1. Click Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Disk Defragmenter.
2. Select all the drives for the disk defragmentation process.
3. Click Defragment Disks button to start the process.
Change Setting for Best Performance
What if Windows customize its settings for best performance rather than best appearance? By changing the below settings, you allow Windows to improve the performance by customizing itself into a proper manner.
1. Right click My Computer.
2. Select Properties.
3. For Windows Vista or Windows 7, click Advanced System Settings link at the left hand side.
4. Click Advanced tab.
5. Click Settings button in the Performance frame.
6. Click Visual Effects tab again in the new dialog.
7. Select the option Adjust for Best Performance.
8. Click OK | OK.
Clean the Disk for Junk
Unnecessary files stored on your hard disk include temporary files, temporary internet files, cache, etc. which not only occupy a large amount of your disk space but also slows down your laptop. When my laptop is very slow I regularly deleting these junk files which is a great way to increase laptop speed.
Video about How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone
You can see more content about How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone
If you have any questions about How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 7587499 6
Search keywords How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone
How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone
way How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone
tutorial How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone
How To Download Music From My Laptop To My Phone free
#Laptop #Slow #Increase #Speed