You are searching about How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone, today we will share with you article about How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone is useful to you.
10 Tips for Opening Your Own Dance or Ballet Studio
As the owner of a new dance school, the process of putting on all the necessary equipment for a dance and ballet studio is still fresh in my mind. The following is a list of things that are needed in each dance studio:
1) Marley or vinyl flooring. This is a favorite dance floor for modern ballet / jazz and click-through instructions. There are many manufacturers of vinyl flooring products. Most come in 5-6 ‘wide rolls, up to about 100’ in length. Marley is usually rolled on a hardwood floor and “floats” on the floor with no adhesive other than the special vinyl tape used on the seams and edges. Since the marley is not permanently attached to the floor, it can be rolled up if necessary for performance in other places. One important point to note is that rosin cannot be used by ballet dancers on marley – rosin damages the vinyl surface and is very difficult to remove.
2) Sound system for CD and / or Bluetooth connection to iPhone / Android device. It is essential to have a sound system with a remote control so that the teacher can easily repeat parts of the music as needed.
3) Barres either wall mounted or stand alone. Please refer to the section on building a bar below for more details.
4) Wall mirror. The mirror should be mounted on at least one wall (preferably two adjacent walls). They should start as close to the floor as possible, but even young dancers can see their feet from all directions in the studio as long as the glass bottom is about 15 inches lower than the floor. The top of the mirror should be at least 6 inches from the floor.
5) A small desk for the teacher’s notebook or other teaching material can also be used for the sound system.
6) Large wall clock. Dancers and teachers need to know the start and end time of the class.
Ballet Barres – Build or Buy?
One of the most important facilities in a ballet school is the bar. There are many barrels available commercially, but in the end we decided to make our own barrels for the following reasons:
7) Commercial containers are expensive. Grade 12 professional bars typically cost between $ 400 and $ 1,000 for the stand-alone model and between $ 300 and $ 600 for the wall-mounted version.
8) Our experience with commercial free standing bars is that even the highest quality models eventually fail at the connection point.
9) We want a container that is strong and can be used for many years. We believe that most free trade bars are too light and “weak”.
10) We want a barre system that is flexible enough to meet the needs of our school ballet classes for a variety of age ranges as well as modern jazz and tap classes.
To give our school maximum flexibility in our class schedule, we decided to create two free 12-foot bar stands for both of our dance studios. We chose the bar standing freely so we could (1) have dancers on either side of the bar and (2) orient the bar as a single 24 ‘span or two parallel 12’ span. Since (unlike commercial tanks) we do not need to disassemble containers for shipping, we decided to eliminate joints (hence the possibility of joint failure) using steel pipes and welds.
The specific characteristics of the container are as follows:
Pipe material is 40 1 ½ inch steel frame, black pipe. The pipe has an outer diameter of 1.9 “. Using a pipe diameter of 1.9” (a) makes the joint stronger and (b) easier to grip.
The top of the tank is 12 inches long and 42 inches above the floor.
Barre’s foot is an inverted “T” with the “foot” (i.e. the part of the foot flat on the floor) 2 ‘long.
– The top of the bar hangs by 18 “on each side. This allows for easy movement of the barre.
– We decided to put a low bar between the legs at a height of 32 “for our young dancers.
A list of 40 pipes is available at most steel suppliers (search for “Steel Pipe City Name”). The pipe is 21 ‘long and the steel seller will usually make one cut at no extra cost. I cut the pipe into 12 ‘and 9’ lengths to reduce waste.
Our blacksmiths have no problem producing barrels. Included in the fiction is the thorough destruction of all exposed ends. The result is a smooth rounded edge that does not require any kind of end cap.
After our blacksmith finished, I bought a rubber foot (diameter 1.5 “and 1” thick) and pulled it to the “foot” end of the bar. This worked well to eliminate the damage to Mali in our studio.
To complete the barrier, I pre-sanded the surface with 180 grit sandpaper to smooth the horizontal surface and prepare for painting. Then I sprayed black paint. Three coats lead to a beautiful finish that resembles a powder coat by a fraction of the price.
The dancer’s response to the drum was excellent. Although heavy (they weigh about 60 pounds each), the two young dancers had no trouble moving them to the center and backed up against the wall when needed. We have no problem with the fixed height of the tank.
The total cost for 4 barres is about $ 450 in materials and $ 400 for welding services, for a total cost of $ 850, or $ 212 per barre.
Video about How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone
You can see more content about How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone
If you have any questions about How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone
How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone
way How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone
tutorial How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone
How To Get Music From A Cd Onto An Iphone free
#Tips #Opening #Dance #Ballet #Studio