You are searching about How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen, today we will share with you article about How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen is useful to you.
Henry Polic II (1945-2013)
Henry Polic II (February 20, 1945 – August 11, 2013) was an American stage performer as well as an actor, better known on Webster as Jerry Silver.
In the 1980s, Henry Polic II was often seen as a popular gamer on many gaming programs. His most common guest venue was on several shows of the Pyramids, as he appeared several times on the Pyramid of the $ 25,000 and Dick Clark, as well as John Davidson-hosted versions of the Pyramid of the $ 100,000 for producer Bob Stewart. . Henry Polic also did countless other tasks, including hosting the 1986 Double Talk game, the 1988 pilot revival eye Q, and the announcement of duty sharing with Dean Goss and Johnny Gilbert on the $ 100,000 pyramid. Police specialties include local and foreign accents, barton singing and ballroom dancing.
From the early 1990s until his death, Henry Polic was probably best known in Batman as the first English voice of the Scarecrow: The Animated Series. At first he had a very angry voice, but eventually made his voice louder to fit the role. While working at Henry Polic’s Florida State University, guests watched the Christmas Carol Theater School in 1996, where he played Scrooge. In addition to Henry Polic’s game program, he also hosted Double Talk from 1986 to 1987.
Veteran actor Henry Polic II played the Nottingham Sheriff in Mel Brooks and when Things Were Rotten as well as Jerry Silver in Webster died at the age of 68 after a long illness with cancer.
Henry Polic is a well-known gamer who often appears on the Pyramid of $ 25,000 and his eventual show Pyramid of $ 100,000, which Polic co-hosts with Dick Clark. In addition, Henry was a game host and even ran ABC’s 1986 Double Talk. In addition to hosting popular game shows, Henry Polic briefly starred as Dracula in the 1970s NBCs Monster Squad and was a guest on several shows including Mork & Mindy, Alice, Eight Is Enough, Sheena, Murder. , She Wrote, too. As saved by the bell. In addition to Polic’s work on Batman, he has cast his voice on the Smurfs and other series such as the Dukes and Midnight Patrol, as well as the band.
On Webster, Henry Polic played Jerry Silver, the trustee, as well as Katherine (Susan Clark) ‘s secretary, who had 54 episodes of the entire series and ran from 1983-1989 on ABC as well as in the band.
Born in 1945 in Pittsburgh, Henry Polic attended Florida State University and earned a master’s degree in acting. After graduating, he enrolled and settled in Kansas Fort Riley, and later associated with the Tent Theater of Missouri and the Miami Players Theater, to say the least. The early 1970s saw Henry Polic move to Los Angeles, where he first appeared on television as Nottingham Police in 1975 and in the comedy When Things Were Rotten, starring Richard Gautier. Robin Hood.
Henry Polic also has movie credits including 1978 Joan Rivers, the 1977 Beau Geste Last Remake, the 1980 Oh, God! Book II then 2000 brings him home and finally 2001 everything you need. Henry Polic has appeared in more than 70 local and regional productions, including the global release of Sister Act musical Broadway, in which he initiated the role of Monsignor Howard. Other theater credits that Polic also performed were the 1776 production of Civic Light Long Beach, West’s Never Gonna Dance Music Theater, Putting It Together, Is This Your Life, and the universal production of A Couple of Guys at the Movies. . Henry Polic’s stage credits include Fools for the Actors Cooperative in Hollywood as well as Ventura Rubicon Theater; Jim Geoghan’s first world premiere of Two Gentlemen of Corona; Nebraska World Productions First Production; Both New York as well as Los Angeles Brine County wedding productions; And breaking the Dracula Box Office record.
Polic is a well-known event organizer and auctioneer who each year raises more than $ 2 million for charities such as the Cancer Awareness Fund, the Adam Wales Foundation, the American Diabetes Association, and the Foundation for Leukemia. Polic taught camera acting classes at the Los Angeles Emerson College Center, and he also taught acting lessons at the Academy of American Dramatic Arts. Henry Polic was also a member of The Fund Actors since 1973 and a member of an organization of the Western Council that recognized him with honorary status. In addition, a scholarship fund was established under the name of Henry Polic in Florida to fund the annual production of new works for the theater school.
Henry Polic II was a popular figure among film and television audiences as well as his role in the film, and his acclaimed work as a director. Henry Polic is passionate about his work in theaters, and his acting credits include regular series roles in Webster comedies as well as classic TV series. In addition, he has starred in guest stars such as Sheena, She Spies, Cosby, news radio, and Profiler. In addition to the honors for the performance, Henry Polic has film credits including All You Need, Beau Geste Last Remake, The Trail of the Old, Bring Him Home, Oh God, Book II, Drum, and Rabbit test a comedy by Joan River.
The following is a detailed list of Henry Polic’s most famous works:
• Credit – Phase Appearance
- Room Service, 1987
- A Christmas Carol Scrooge, Theater School, Florida State University, 1996
- Polic is also featured in The Last Pad; Boysin the Band; Broadway Production; Wow; Men of La Mancha; Pal Joey and 1776 Is this your life? Civic Light opera Long Beach; Deum Ampil Theater.
Credit – Stage Management
- Marriage of Brine, 1996
• Movie appearance
- Captain, Beau Geste Last Remake 1977
- Scavenger Hunt, Naked Police, 1979
- (Him) Oh God! Psychiatry 5, Book II, 1980
- Tarlow Stephen, Double Trouble, 1992
- James / MacBeth, Scott’s Play, 1999
- Take him home in 2000
- All You Need Mr. Etheridge, 2001
- Valette, 2002
- Button the King, Will Ilie to You ?, 2002
TV Appearance – Series
- (Television broadcast) Nottingham Sheriff and When Things Were Rotten, 1975
- Regular, Summer and Fall Bert Show, 1976
- Yo Yogi, 1991
- The Monster Squad, Count Dracula, 1976-1977
- Jerry Silver, Webster, 1983-1987
- Burning, 2004
- Morton and Hayes, 1991
- The sound of The All-New Scooby as well as the 1983 Scrappy-Doo Show (animated).
- Chat Host, Celebrity Double Discussion / Double Discussion, 1986
- Children’s show for Tom and Jerry 1990
- Vice Announcer, Pyramid of $ 100,000, Rally, 1992
- Potsworth and Company, 1990
- Hollywood Chaos 1989
- Modern Password 1994
- Sign Language 1984
- Alice, 1977
- Mark Steiner, Scruples, 1981
- I Yabba-Dabba Do, Voice, 1993 (animation)
- Doc Thompson, Animal Planet, the Old Drum trail, 2000
- Heck’s Angels 1976
- McNamara Band, Schnell, 1977
- Survival of the 1970s and perhaps Bump into Happiness, 1978
- Voices of the Wolf Leader and Tracker, Christmas Special of The Smurfs (Animated), 1986
- Bob Hope 1991 Yellow Ribbon Party
- Man, The Bionic Woman, 1976
- Failure, Walter, 1977
- The Jewel Thief / I Want to Get Marty, Marty, 1978
- “The War Between Bradford’s,” Eight is Enough, 1978
- Dr. Phillips, 1979
- Hooray for Bulgaria, 1979
- Donald, The Incredible Hulk, 1980
- Pierre, “The Caller / Convenience Marriage / No Girls / Prosecution Witness,” The Boat of Love, 1980
- Redding Jay, “Airline Bag of Maltese,” Eight Is Enough, 1980
- “Guinness on Tap” 1981
- Bors, “The Perfect Volcano / Husband,” 1981
- Frederick, “The very rare of Wines,” 1982
- Francois, Burgllars of Beauty, Lacey and Cagney, 1982
- Randy Turner “We Know When to Hold Them 1983
- My Way, Ivo, ER, 1984
- Gun Shy 1983
- ER, Dr. Raja, 1984
- Stern Roy, Hotel, Illusion 1985
- Guest, Pyramid of $ 100,000, 1985
- Dupree Alan “House fire continues to burn” murder, she wrote 1986
- Bishop Arthur, “The Old Grand Lady,” Assassination, she wrote, 1989
- “Something New, Something Old” Brothers, syndicated, 1989
- The Mayor’s Voice “For Who’s Bell Klang: 2” (cartoon) Rotating Tales Collected 1990
- Vincent Val, “Hair Today, and Gone Tomorrow,” They Came From Outer Space, 1991
- “Daffy Dicks,” Maitre’d, Hayes and Morton, 1991.
- Darkroom 1982
- Voices of The Scarecrow / Jonathan Crane, Fear Nothing, Batman (also known as The Adventures of Batman and Robin as well as Batman: The Series Animation) 1992
- Voices of The Scarecrow / Jonathan Crane, Victory fear, Batman (also known as The Adventures of Batman and Robin as well as Batman: The series animation), 1992
- The Scarecrow / Jonathan Crane, Dreams within the Darkness, Batman (also known as Batman & Robin Adventures, as well as Batman: The series animation), 1992
- Bainbridge, maintained by Bell “Snow White and the Seven Dorks” 1992
- The Scarecrow / Jonathan Crane’s voice in, the holiday of Harley, Batman (also known as Adventures of Batman & Robin as well as Batman: The series animation), 1994
- School of Investigators, 1979
- The Scarecrow / Jonathan Crane’s voice in, the Lock-Up, Batman (also known as The Adventures of Batman & Robin as well as Batman: The series animation), 1994
- Verne Jules, Eighty Arms Around the World, Mighty Max, 1994
- Richard, The Crisis of Three Carat, Profiler, 1999
- Fantasy Island 1978 – 1981
- Sheena, Wild Thing, syndicate, 2000
- Rabbit test, 1978
- Superman 1988
- Strange new couple in 1982
- Osborne Michael, She Spies, Gone Bad, syndicate, 2003
- Henry Polic features the first man voice. Golden Palace, Don Coyote and Sancho Panda Adventure (cartoon), syndicate; You! Yogi sound; (Movement); And the sound of SuperTed (animation).
• TV work
- Extra Scooby soundtrack as well as Scrappy-Doo (animated), ABC, 1979
- Additional sound The Smurfs (animation also known as The Smurf Adventures) 1981
In all, Henry Polic II, a television employee for nearly forty years, died at the age of 68. The actor began his career in 1975 with ABC, where he played the role of Nottingham Police. He later went on to briefly star as Dracula in the 1970s Monster Squad series and later starred as a guest on Mork and Mindy, Saved by the Bell, Alice, Eight Is Enough, Sheena and Murder. She wrote.
Starring in various supporting roles, Henry Polic remained a popular television face for the American generation from the 1970s until his death. In addition, he continued to achieve critical situations for children as well as adults alike during his tenure as Dr. Jonathan Crane / Scarecrow on Batman: The Animated Series.
When it comes to acting, the perception of people is very similar, when it comes to performance, Henry Polic II is special and is generally considered a good performer. In addition to all these notable testimonials, Henry Polic is one of the most popular contestants on the show, appearing at Pyramid, $ 25,000 and next edition. Throughout his career, Henry Polic never restricted himself to any public form or specific, and although his role was generally resigned to supporting roles, he rarely appeared in similar categories on television. And movies more than ten times.
It is unfortunate that the life of the actor as well as his career was shortened due to illness. It was Henry Polic’s completed cancer. Henry Polic died at the age of 68 in Sherman Oaks, California, and is survived by his sister, a nephew and two nieces.
Video about How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen
You can see more content about How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen
If you have any questions about How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen
How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen
way How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen
tutorial How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen
How To Get The Music Thing Off My Lock Screen free