You are searching about How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6, today we will share with you article about How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6 is useful to you.
Instructions For Making a Drum From a Gourd
Gourds are the most versatile canvas when it comes to using them for arts and crafts. They are easy to cut, you can apply most of the paint on them and no two are the same, so every piece you make will be different.
Noodle drums are fun to make and play. For today’s project, we will use a gourd water bottle so that our completed project will be Djembe like a drum. On this type of drum, the bottom is left open for sound to come out.
Materials needed for this project.
- A bottle of gourd – We will use a gourd bottle to complete our project
- Unpigmented goat or deer skins are at least 1 ធំ inch larger than the widest part of the goat. Need unpigmented skin so when it dries it will harden.
- Metal ring for attaching drum head. These rings are generally 4 “and 6” sizes and are available at most craft stores. Be sure to take a large enough one on top of the bottom of the crocodile balm.
- The cable for attaching the drum head to the ring. This could be a nylon cord, which is my favorite. I use 1/8 “
- Ribbon or leather to cover the ring if desired.
- 60 grit sandpaper
- Awl or punch hole
- Saw for cutting the top and bottom from the gourd
- Large spoon or cloth for cleaning gourd
- Black paint
Choosing your cabbage.
When choosing a gourd, be sure to choose a gourd that is well-formed, firm and firm without any signs of cracking. We will cut both the top and bottom of our gourd, so remember when choosing your gourd. If you buy an unclean gourd, you will need to clean the outside first. There are many tips on the internet about that, but I found the easiest way is to soak the gourd in warm water with Dawn body soap for an hour or more and use Scrubby to remove mold and dust.
Cut the top: We will cut the top and bottom of the gourd.
- Place the gourd on a hard surface and draw a line around the thickest part with your pencil.
- Drill a hole slightly larger than your knife in the discarded portion of the gourd near the writing line.
- Using your jigsaw, insert the knife into the hole you just drilled and cut around the written line until you cut the bottom of the gourd completely.
At this point, it has now become your top drum !!
HOLY MOLY What all of this. The first time you open a gourd, it’s so amazing it looks so funny. There are seeds and mushrooms and all kinds of things. We will clean everything, so wear your dust mask (you did not wear a face mask). Breathing dust is not a good idea. Using your large spoon or scissors, clean the gut as much as you can, even of white stuff.
Cut the bottom (which used to be the top!):
- Place the top of your drum on a surface and draw a line around the other end of the gourd to form a drum base. This line can be more empty hands.
- Cut it out using drills and jigsaw as you did for the top.
- There will be a bit of cleaning to do at the end as well, but it’s not as bad!
- The ends will not be covered with skin, so spray the inside with black paint.
- Sand the top of the drum. To ensure that the drum head fits clean and soft, it is advisable to sand the top of the gourd flat. Stick your sandpaper on a flat surface. Rotate the cut gourd (top of the drum) on sandpaper until all high points are removed and the opening is flat.
- You can paint the outside of the gourd now. Keep in mind that the top of most drums will be covered with leather and fabric, so if you want a design, just focus on the bottom. I strongly recommend that you clean your dandruff after painting for extra protection.
Preparing drum head and ring
- Place your raw tumor (colorless skin) from top to bottom on a flat surface and place your drum over it.
- Using a pencil, trace the outline of the gourd on the skin. Make a small registration mark on the goat and skin
- Remove the gourd and draw another line about 1 inch from the first row.
- Cut the skin along the outer line you drew.
- Using a fist or awl, make 12 holes evenly spaced around the skin. These holes should be about ½ “from the edge. Up to an inch if you are using thin leather.
- Fill a basin with hot water. Your water should not be hot.
- Submerge the cut skin in water, weighing it down if necessary, so that it comes out full.
- Leave to soak until soft and flexible.
- Cut a 120 “nylon cord for tying and let it soak slightly with the drum head.
- Cover the ring with a ribbon, leather strap, or any accessory you want.
Tie the drum head to the gourd
- Lay the wet skin from top to bottom on the flat surface and place the gourd on top, aligning your registration mark.
- Place the rings on the bottom of the gourd.
- Tie the nylon cord to the ring
- Start tying the drum head to the ring.
- Take things in stride and try not focus too much on the problem. Keep it loose at this point so you can adjust and adjust later.
- Go through the first hole in the hiding place and then loop around the ring, then through the next hole and loop around the ring. There are many ways to do this, but I suggest keeping it simple rather than binding. See how you do it and stay the same. For example, if you go up the ring, always go up. Enter and exit the hole in the head in the same way.
- Once you have laid all the strings, turn the drum right up and adjust it so that the rings and heads are aligned. Position all as you wish.
- We will now begin to tighten the drum head.
- Start at one end of the string and start pulling it gently and tighten and remove the string, keeping everything as tight as you can.
- Now do the same for each other.
- Keep rehearsing it until you can say it with conviction and confidence.
Be careful when pulling, do not pull too hard, it will tear the skin. It will happen !!
- You will notice that when you are finished you will have even the tail on the left side of the string. Tie the strings into a square shape and decorate with beads or form a handle.
- Let your drums dry
Now comes the hardest part … Do not play your new drum until it is dry!
- Place your new drum in a warm, dry place and leave it for about 24 hours.
- If you put enough stress on your head, your drums will sound great. If it sounds dull, you may not be tying it tight enough. Remove the head and soak again. Soaking the nylon cord will allow it to stretch, and when dry it will tighten, allowing the head to stretch slightly.
If you want to see some of the finished bile and for a list of resources, visit my art website at www .danimontoya.net
Video about How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6
You can see more content about How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6
If you have any questions about How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 4038649 8
Search keywords How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6
How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6
way How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6
tutorial How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6
How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch Series 6 free
#Instructions #Making #Drum #Gourd