You are searching about How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker, today we will share with you article about How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker is useful to you.
How to Integrate Video Into Social Media
Benefits of Web Video Marketing
Videos are very appealing to viewers because most people want to “see” something before they “read” something. Videos can be used to enhance the user experience by educating viewers about a product or service and by gaining a corporate culture and The personality of the company is there. This helps increase awareness and build your company’s brand.
What will you put in your video?
To start with, you can create a “how to” key, an information item, or a screen shot. Screen capture is where you capture your computer screen using software that shows what you are typing and where your mouse is moving. Screen shots are great for technical presentations or for those who “shy away from the camera” and do not want their face in the video.
Which software do you use for this type of video?
Screenflow for Macs, Camtasia Studio or Jing Project (free version) is a good choice. You can also do interviews through Video Conferencing. Tinychat.com, for example, allows you to interview multiple people on your screen. You can then record them using Skype, Oovoo.com or Tinychat. For example, you can record those videos using Screenflow and then you have the video ready. Be sure to get permission from people before you record them!
The best length for a social media video is usually 60-90 seconds. Your observer ship will start to sink after 90 seconds. A minute to a minute and a half is best. If you are doing a show like “How to” TV show, then 8-10 minutes is best. The first 3-5 seconds need to catch people’s attention. After three to five seconds, people can easily lose interest. We live in a caring society, so it is important to keep the duration of your video short.
Tips for quality video recording:
- Keep eye contact with the mirror and show strong energy. There is no technology that can replace personal communication, but video is the next best thing.
- The loud call to action in the video is important. Put an article under your video or tell your viewers what you want them to do. Always – always include a call to action.
- Work with outline dots instead of scripts. You do not want to feel like your reading. Connect with the viewer and go with the flow.
- Most cameras shoot in high definition, so make sure your makeup is fine and your hair is neatly styled. You want your face to look natural and your presentation to be beautiful.
Tools and Editing
Viewers will forgive bad pictures before they will forgive bad sound, so always use a good microphone. Light is important and natural light is best, so do not be in direct sunlight, but take advantage of natural light. For example, a good position is to stand by the window.
High-resolution cameras that do not cost hands and feet include:
- Flip the camera
- The Kodak ZI8 is a good choice as it has an external micro jack.
- The Cannon Power Shot is perfect because it has a viewfinder that comes back right so you can shoot yourself. Do not be shy. Start shooting and eventually you will lose your stage in fear.
Edit your recordings with iMovie. It comes with your Mac. If you are a computer user, use Windows Movie Maker to edit your recordings.
Distribute your video for maximum exposure
Distributing your video is one of the most important steps in video marketing. If you make a good video but no one sees it, your company will not benefit from the video. We’ve included the top ten tips for embedding videos on social media. These are great tips for maximizing your video exposure to your social media platforms.
Top Ten Tips for Uploading Videos to Social Media:
- A YouTube channel is a must, and it is a good idea to set the theme of your channel. Embed your video into your blog or website. Be sure to include your URL and keywords in the video description. YouTube is owned by Google, so keywords in the video description will help your SEO efforts.
- Connect Twitter to your YouTube channel by logging in to your YouTube account and clicking on your username “Settings”, then on the left side of the screen click “Share”. You can link Facebook and Twitter accounts to your YouTube channel to market your videos and increase distribution. From within your “Share” YouTube screen you will have a choice of actions. A good setting in your “Sharing” options is “Favorites” and / or “Favorites”. If you “like” a video, it will automatically post it on your Twitter account where you liked the video and on your Facebook profile with the players so people can easily watch the video and hope they like it. Comment or share your video.
- To get a video on your Facebook fan page, take the URL of the YouTube video and post it on your Facebook wall.
- Resubmit video content a few days after adding it to your YouTube channel. This is a great way to reuse content with the same video. Upload your videos on Facebook “Default Facebook Video App” so your friends can actively like, comment and promote your videos. Your fans can help you spread the word about your valuable video content on Facebook.
- Use “embed code” that you can get from YouTube while watching a video and paste it into a website or external blog.
- In addition to YouTube, you can get maximum exposure for your videos by posting them on Blip.tv, Viddler and Yahoo videos.
- To promote your video to multiple platforms, try Tubemogul. It is an effective way to post video content to multiple platforms at the same time.
- Yubby and Blinks.com allow you to create multiple video widgets so you can display multiple videos on a single page. It may seem busy, but it certainly pays off per page.
- An email selection box on your Facebook fan page is a good idea. Tabsite.com is a great way to create an authorized marketing list and then you can send a message to that list. Be sure to include a statement that says something influential, such as “Come to my fan page and write on my wall”. It brings your email list to life and lets people feel connected to you.
- Go back to your video and click the “Like” button, it will automatically Tweet and Facebook your video!
By creating videos that look and sound professional then sharing them among social media sites, your marketing efforts are expanding and you expand your reach. Build your brand; Reach more relationships with video marketing.
Video about How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker
You can see more content about How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker
If you have any questions about How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker
How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker
way How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker
tutorial How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker
How To Make A Music Video With Windows Movie Maker free
#Integrate #Video #Social #Media