You are searching about Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics, today we will share with you article about Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics is useful to you.
25 Ways to Stay Positive Even On Your Worst Days
Everyone has bad days, or at least “kick the wall moments.”
Are you frustrated, angry or sad about something in your business, home or family life? Do you experience hormonal fluctuations during menopause?
Studies show that on average, 60-80% of people, especially women, have low serotonin levels, which can lead to low levels of hope and despair. These negative feelings, thoughts, and moods pull us away from abundance and attract more negative experiences. This is your “hint” not to indulge in negativity.
When those negative moments threaten to drain your energy, choose one or more of the practical tips below to boost your energy ahead of time. You will gain better control of your mind, experience happiness, and be able to attract abundance in all areas of your life.
1. Make time for yourself every day. You need time alone to recharge your energy to do what you want. Always give, give, give, and the balance will be lost. Especially women think that they should give up when they are sick or doing something wrong from a young age. Learn to be a generous giver and a great receiver!
2. Play soothing music while you work at your desk, wash dishes, or do housework. Recommendations: Mozart, New Age music, relaxing instrumentals, classical music, light rock, folk or easy listening. Skip the sad love songs. Create an iPod playlist of songs with positive lyrics that reinforce how amazing you are right now. If you can’t find such a song, try searching on iTunes or YouTube.
3. Read or listen to self-help CDs to cheer yourself up: Wayne Dyer, Abraham-Hicks, Marianne Williamson, Jack Canfield, and Susan Jeffers are highly recommended by self-help authors.
4. Ask yourself: Am I feeding fear or focusing on what I want? Now you know what to do!
5. Sing – pre-select a song that will make you happy. Sing until you feel better.
6. It is better to leave the house and go for a walk in nature and sunlight. Taking a break interrupts your flow of negative thoughts and changes your mood by introducing new stimuli. Don’t think about your problems while walking. Clear your head, be whole, notice and appreciate what’s around you.
7. Exercise on a home fitness machine, for example, push-ups, or do a few yoga moves, for example, legs up the wall, downward dog, etc.
8. Take a break – Take up a favorite hobby, craft, or play your instrument for a while – if it’s relaxing. You can also visit museums, see the theater and symphony, or watch love stories, comedies, and other feel-good movies and TV shows.
9. Use your favorite perfume. Add 2-3 drops of lavender, chamomile, neroli or geranium essential oil of your choice to a tissue, cotton ball or hanky. Breathe as needed throughout the day.
10. Take a herbal tea break! Add 1 teaspoon of dried loosestrife or 1 tea bag of soothing chamomile, oat straw, or lemon balm to a cup of boiling water. Cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes. Strain and eat several times a day.
11. Eat healthy carbohydrates, which increase the amount of insulin that sends the amino acid tryptophan to the brain. Tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin. A single 1/2-ounce serving of carbohydrates (eg, 1/4 cup of hot oatmeal, a piece of sourdough or Ezekiel bread, or a serving of yams, sweet potatoes, or squash) will significantly increase brain serotonin levels.
12. Practice meditation, prayer, or positive imagery. All of these have been proven to increase serotonin levels, increasing your sense of well-being, focus, and peace.
13. Ask for help from your spirit guides, angels, Jesus, or someone with a higher vibrational connection in the spirit world.
14. Do breathing exercises. Sit comfortably. Close your eyes and breathe slowly to the count of 3. Exhale for a count of 5.
15. Pet or play with your pet. Do you appreciate how perfect he is when he “smiles” at you!? Don’t have pets? Go to the park and feed the squirrels. May you have a great day!
16. Have a long, deep conversation with one or two other positive people – about them and their interests. Focus on the problem for a moment!
17. Keep your environment tidy, clean and organized every day! A cluttered office or desk is an energy thief. Before you leave your desk every night, clean your desk and desktop. You can start fresh in the morning.
18. Bring joy into your life every day. What simple thing makes your heart sing? What makes you feel indulged? Tips: grab a book, iPod, laptop or netbook, go to a coffee house and spend part of the day working there, have breakfast at a restaurant, put cinnamon in your coffee, soak in a candlelit Epsoms salt bath, etc.
19. Buy something you’ve needed for a while, like socks or underwear, or go to a bookstore. (Tip: shop online and save money!)
20. Get into a feeling of gratitude. Gratitude is an automatic mood changer. When you write down what you are grateful for, your emotional level will immediately rise and you will feel happier. Focus on all the things in your life that you are truly grateful for. Respect will be even easier. As you walk or drive around your home, notice things and people and feel grateful for them.
21. Smile and open your eyes for a few minutes! Indeed! It sounds weird, but you’ve heard it “fake it” until you make it! Your mind will think you are happy. (Hint: do this when you’re alone!)
22. Think about how you will spend the millions of money you just won the lottery.
23. Watch things that make you lol. Search You Tube for funny clips of TV shows, comedians, or clips of animals and babies. Make a folder for “Funny Stuff” in your web browser and watch for highlights like “America’s Funniest Videos.”
24. Do a random act of kindness without expecting anything in return, knowing that someone might do the same for you one day.” – Princess Diana
25. A hug, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, a sincere compliment, and a word of thanks are all important and can make a huge difference in someone’s life. “The deepest principle of human nature is the desire to be valued.” — William James
NOTE: If your past experiences are clouding your life today and may be the root of sadness and depression, seek help to clear away the old “junk” that is holding you back. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is an excellent tool for releasing painful memories forever.
By Wendy Vineyard
Video about Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics
You can see more content about Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics
If you have any questions about Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics
Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics
way Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics
tutorial Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics
Listen To The Music The Sound Of The Angels Lyrics free
#Ways #Stay #Positive #Worst #Days