You are searching about One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free, today we will share with you article about One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free is useful to you.
A Christmas Quiz
It is safe to say that Christmas is one of the most celebrated days of the year in our country. It is a very popular holiday and is often attended by non-Christians. And it is safe to say that this day is widely celebrated all over the world, not only in the Christian religion but also in the culture like Japan and China. They also call it “Christmas”.
While the holiday is widely accepted, Christians around the world lament how commercialized Christmas has become and how complicated its cause and meaning have become. We see “remember the reason for the season” signs in department stores, but the author of this Yule-time slogan seems to have shopper spending in mind rather than spirituality.
There are many examples of the global commercialization and loss of understanding of this sacred Christian holiday, but we Christians leave ourselves far short in this theological arena. As the Lord says, sometimes we need to remove the beam from our eyes.
How much do you know about Christmas? How much of Christmas do you think is the Bible and how much is the world? Can you pass the following quiz on this topic? Test your knowledge. There are no trick questions, but you might be surprised by some of the answers. Get 5 points for each correct answer. I’ll leave it up to you whether you pass or not. Answers are at the end of the questions.
1. Maybe Christmas (Jesus’ birthday) really happened:
a. December 25 c. April 1
b. March 29 d. We don’t know
2. How many angels spoke to the shepherds?
a. 2 c. 1
b. many people d. cannot be determined
3. Fees are:
a. feed trough c. stable
b. barn d. A room behind the inn
4. Where did Joseph’s family come from?
a. Bethlehem v. Jerusalem
b. Nazareth d. Galileo
5. How did the shepherds find and recognize the Lord?
a. follow the star c. by finding the baby in the manger
b. By asking Inn d. by searching for magic
6. How many wise men came to see Jesus in the manger?
a. two c. three
b. Not mentioned in the Bible d. none of them
7. How did Joseph and Mary get to Bethlehem?
a. walked c. Joseph walked/Mary rode a donkey
b. in a wheelchair d. The Bible does not say
8. When Mary found out she had a child, she and Joseph:
a. married c. engaged
b. associates d. The Bible does not say
9. Who told Joseph what to name the child?
a. Mary v. God
b. angel d. Jewish Elders
10. Where did the wise men find Jesus?
a. in the trunk c. In the branch
b. On a donkey with Mary d. In one house
11. Who saw the star above Bethlehem?
a. Joseph and Mary c. Three kings
b. Shepherds d. All
d. None of the above
12. The innkeeper said to Joseph.
a. No room c. You can use the backyard
b. We don’t allow children d. None of the above
13. Who told Joseph to go to Bethlehem?
a. angel c. Tax collector
b. Herod d. Caesar
14. What does “Lord of Heaven” mean?
a. arch angel c. an army of angels
b. greeting angel d. angelic choir or herald
15. What song did the heavenly host sing?
a. “Far in the checkout” c. “Glory to God in the Highest”
b. “Joy to the World” d. They didn’t sing
16. What animals were there when Jesus was born?
a. cattle and sheep c. cattle, sheep and camels
b. cows, sheep, donkeys d. unknown
17. What is the best definition of “magic”?
a. Magicians c. Astrologers
b. Wise people d. Eastern kings
18. Why did Herod want to know when Jesus was found?
a. Therefore it is possible to worship him c. So he can kill her
b. So he can tell others d. None of the above
19. How long did the wise men leave after seeing Herod?
a. Two years c. Less than two years
c. Less than 1 day d. None of the above
20. How many shepherds were there in the field?
a. 3 c. 6
b. 4 d. We were not told
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
1. d 11. d (3 kings are not mentioned – all the wise men saw the star)
2. c 12. d (The hotel keeper is not mentioned)
3. a 13. d (see Luke 2:1-3)
4. a 14. c
5. c 15. d (we are told “the word of the heavenly empire”)
6. d* 16. d (What animals were not written in the Bible)
7. d 17. c
8. c 18. c
9. b 19. c (Herod executed all male children under the age of 2)
10. d 20. d
*6 – The Bible says they saw a young child in the house – they didn’t
in the trunk – and no mention of how many wizards
there were – we usually assume there were three because there were three
gave gifts, but there must have been many, many people
Video about One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free
You can see more content about One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free
If you have any questions about One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free
One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free
way One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free
tutorial One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free
One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus Sheet Music Free free